Week ending 23rd June 2019
A total of £139.76 million was raised by 14 technology companies
- Manchester based eCommerce company Dr Fertility, which supports couples on their fertility journey raised £1 million Seed investment from Praetura Ventures.
- Guildford based SaaS company Unily, which operates a digital workplace platform raised £53.65 million Series A investment from Silversmith Capital Partners and Farview Equity Partners.
- London based CyberSecurity company CyberOwl, which safeguards critical infrastructure and smart transport systems from attack raised £1 million Seed investment from 24 Haymarket and Mercia.
- London based Telcom company Raylo Group, which offers a smart way for UK customers to get their mobiles raised £1.6 million Pre-Seed investment from Techstart Ventures, Samir Desai and James Meekings.
- London based FinTech company Growth Street, which offers flexible working capital finance, up to £2m raised £10 million Series B investment from Arts Alliance and Merian Global Investors.