Week ending 30th June 2019
A total of £182.87million was raised by 18 technology companies:
- London based FinTech company Jaja Finance, which operates mobile-first financial credit solutions raised £20 million Series C investment from KKR and Centerbridge Partners.
- Manchester based Hosting company MissGroup, which offers web hosting, domain registration, VPS and dedicated servers raised £13 million Series B investment from BGF.
- Sheffield based HealthTech Company SleepCogni, which is developing a wearable medical device that provides behavioural treatment for insomnia secured £230k grant funding from InnovateUK.
- London based MarketPlace company Secret Spa, which facilitate beauty therapists to visit you rather than you having to visit them raised Seed investment from KM Capital.
- London based MarketPlace company Picfair, which makes money from your images raised Seed investment from KM Capital.