Week ending 8th September 2019
A total of £118.56 million was raised by 20 technology companies:
- London based EdTech Company Skills Matter, which is creating a network publishing business and continuous learning platform for software engineers raised £2.5 million Series A investment from Nexthash.
- Middlesbrough based RetailTech Company Aero Commerce, which allows retailers to build professional feature-rich and future proof eCommerce sites by agency partners raised £750k Seed investment from Maven and existing shareholders.
- Exeter based EdTech Company Sparx, which is building a socially-focused learning technology company raised £19.67 million Series B investment from Oxygen House.
- London based eCommerce Company Papier, which is building a direct-to-consumer personalised stationery brand raised £9.97 million Series B investment from Beringea, Felix Capital, JamJar Investments and Downing Ventures.
- Edinburgh based MedTech Company Calcivis, which is focused on revolutionising the management of tooth decay and enabling preventive dentistry raised £4.5 million Series A investment from Scottish Investment Bank and Archangels.