Week ending 01st September 2019
A total of £102.27 million was raised by 7 technology companies:
- Bristol based TravelTech company TravelLocal, which offers tailor-made holidays crafted by trusted local experts worldwide raised undisclosed (equity for none cash) Series A Follow On for air time.
- Crewe based Telematics and InsurTech company Trak Global Group, which develops hardware and app-based connected vehicle data platforms raised £40 million investment from Three Hills Capital Partners.
- London based PropTech company Residently, which provides a rental experience designed around tenants raised £7 million Seed investment from Felix Capital, LocalGlobe, A/O PropTech and existing angel investors.
- London based eCommerce company Taylor and Hart, which creates and sell bespoke engagement rings raised £3.60 million investment led by Active Partners.
- London based WellnessTech company Kokoon Technology, which builds sleep-aiding headphones raised £540k Seed investment from Blackfinch Ventures.