Since we started to tap into Volunteers from SkilledUp Life, our overall team has grown from four of us to more of us.
As a bootstrapped startup funded solely by me and through revenues, we never had the luxury of building our team effectively. Until now, we executed what we can achieve. But this is about to change thanks to the growing global Volunteer talent pool at SkilledUp Life, which is fast approaching 1000 from over 50 countries.
We now want to put together a decent product team including:
- Business Analyst – so far, the team build what I asked them to build. We now need to understand the real business needs before jumping straight into coding.
- UI/UX Designer – We never trully had a designer. We went straight to coding from idea. This has to change. We will start by re-designing the product where it makes sense.
- User (QA/QC) Tester – All the testing were done by me, without following a strict testing regime. This won’t be enough going into the future.
- DevOps – We still run from a single microserver. It’s embarassing and we need to fix this.
- Software Developers – Everything you see is built by one person. It’s about time I find support for her.
- Product Marketer – We are really bad at communicating with our users on new features and functionality we keep adding. Plus we ought to talk about these and excite the UK tech ecosystem.
If you like to get involved, please apply through here.